10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Translations in over 21 languages
- Gapless audio recitals by famous imams
- White font on black screen get get tiring to read
+ By Quran Android
Allah's word on your smartphone
This free, offline app by Quran Android is a great way of browsing through and studying the Quran in over 21 languages.
As well as an up to date index, the app features works from Ibn Katheer and Saady Tafsir. You can keyword search, skip through pages, bookmark and share ayat. Gapless audio recitations is also available for streaming and download. Translations are available in a separate, easy to manage menu.
The UI is pretty seamless and the gapless recitals of favorite imams are a real bonus. The only real negative is the white font on a black screen- it can be tiring to read after a while.
All in all, this is a sleek, well presented app. Highly recommended.
Quran Android provides the following features:
- Updated Index
- Gapless audio playback
- Ayah bookmarking
- Ayah share
- Ibn Katheer and Saady Tafsir
- Audio recitations are available for streaming and downloading with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
- beta: night mode
- beta: audio repeat
- crystal clear Madani compliant images.
- translations in many different languages (currently, Arabic Tafseer, English Sahih International Translation, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish, Transliteration, Bosnian, Russian, Bengali, Kurdish, Somali, Dutch, Swahili, Malayalam, Azerbaijani, Tamil, and Urdu) with more coming soon.
*Please Note* - we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in (otherwise, it would continue playing). also, we need internet to download data due to the limitation on non-sdcard memory on most android phones.
Because Quran Android is an open source project, it makes it easy for anyone to contribute and help improve the project. we are also open to hearing your suggestions to make Quran Android the best Quran application on the market.
Abd El Basit - Abdul Basit Mujawwad - Abdullah Basfar - Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais - Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree - Alafasy - Ghamadi - Hani Rifai - Husary - Husary Mujawwad - Hudhaify - Maher Al Muaiqly - Minshawy - Minshawy Mujawwad - Mohammad al Tablaway - Muhammad Ayyoub - Muhammad Jibreel - Saood Ash-Shuraym - Ibrahim Walk (English)
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Quran.com
ramadan kareem - please keep us in your du3as during the blessed month!
- added arrows to switch to next/previous ayah from translation panel
- spanish translation, updated turkish translation
- many bugfixes and improvements
- advanced repeat options!
- rich audio notifications for jellybean and higher.
- fixes for tablet related bugs
Ù„Ø§ ØªÙˆØ¬Ø¯ ØªØ±Ø¬Ù…Ø© Ù„Ù„Ù‚Ø±Ø£Ù† Ø¨Ù„ Ù‡ÙŠ ØªØ±Ø¬Ù…Ø© Ù„Ù…Ø¹Ø§Ù†ÙŠÙ‡ ÙÙ…Ù†Ø¹Ø§ Ù„Ù„Ø¥Ù„ØªØ¨Ø§Ø³ Ø§Ø¶Ø§ÙØ© ÙƒÙ„Ù…Ø© Ù…Ø¹Ø§Ù†ÙŠ Ù…Ø§ Ø¨ÙŠÙ† ÙƒÙ„Ù…Ø© ØªØ±Ø¬Ù…Ø© ÙˆØ§Ù„Ù‚Ø±Ø¢Ù† Ø¢ÛŒ "ØªØ±Ø¬Ù…Ø© Ù…Ø¹Ø§Ù†ÙŠ Ø§Ù„Ù‚Ø±Ø£Ù†"
thank you very much for this apps :)
Its beautiful but font size are very small. Difficult to read on my samsung galaxy pocket.
hi i dont know how to delete a book mark. can anybody help. i think it would be better if there is option for bookmark in the individual ayaat rather then page
Jazak Allahu khayran! Can you please add a transliteration feature? (Writing the Arabic pronunciation with in English letters.) This is very helpful to those of us who are still struggling to read Arabic script. email@example.com
Should have the following features: Continuous page, display aya-by-aya, white-on-black color scheme for text, better sound download integration, allow default view to be translation. Other than that, it's perfect. Awesome work mashaaAllah!!
since yesterday i`m not able to download new suras. It starts to download but after 2 seconds it says download complete. but nothing is downloadet. Anyone the same problem? Or ideas how to solve it? Many thanks