Rheumatoid Arthritis Preview
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
Unless you have it, it's difficult to explain just how painful Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA can be. Something as simple as buttoning a shirt or using a zipper creates excruciating agony.
Getting in and out of a car, bending over to pick up a dropped item or even using a mouse or a keyboard are all activities that most of us take for granted unless you are a victim of RA.
It's a known fact that arthritis strikes over 40 million people right here in the U.S. Most people assume that arthritis affects the elderly. Nothing could be further from the truth. The average age at diagnosis is just 47 and many are even younger.
If you suspect that you or a loved one may be experiencing symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis you owe it to yourself get the answers to those burning questions. And, you can find them inside the digital pages of "Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis."
Just take a look at how educated you can become by learning:
• What Causes Rheumatoid Arthritis?
• What Are Common Signs and Symptoms?
• Who Gets Rheumatoid Arthritis?
• What Are the Different Types of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
• All About Rheumatoid Arthritis in the Elderly, Women and Juveniles
• When to Seek Medical Care
• What Is the Prognosis If You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
• How To Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Rheumatoid Arthritis and Steroids
• Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Surgical Procedures for Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Herbs, Diet and Nutrition for Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Rehabilitation for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Did you know that many of the symptoms for Rheumatoid Arthritis are common symptoms for other illnesses? It's absolutely true. That's exactly why we can call this a "Stealth Disease." It is masked behind symptoms common to many other illnesses.
Who would think that having a hoarse voice or lack of an appetite would have anything to do with Rheumatoid Arthritis? It's true, while they could be indicative of other disorders those are some of the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Severe coughing, chest pains, fever and fatigue are all common symptoms. So are numbness and tingling in the hands.
Listen, we could go on and on about what causes Rheumatoid Arthritis and what you should do if you think you have it, but there's a much easier way. Your copy of "Living With Rheumatoid Arthritis" has answers to all of these questions and much, much more.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: to track rheumatoid arthritis.