10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
SLater can be used if:
• You currently have no internet connection.
• Or you are too busy right now to search the web.
• Or you don't want to forget what you were going to search for.
Whenever you think of something you would like to know, enter it as a SLate. Now you can get back to what you were doing before with no fuss. SLater goes away and performs the search in the background, saving the results to your SD card. When you are ready, check out the results at your leisure.
• Google search.
• Amazon product search.
• Wikipedia search including disambiguation.
• Wiktionary search.
• Bing web search.
• Bing news search.
• Bing image search.
• Unlimited searches.
• Can queue multiple queries.
• List of results, plus the page that the first result points to.
• Amazon results have images and links to buy products from Amazon website.
• Auto-search when internet connection found.
• Can limit searching to use Wifi only to save on your mobile data usage.
• Can limit searches to pages of your phone's language.
• Can select search safety options to hide or show adult pages (off, medium or strict).
• Delete-all, and delete-all-read options.
• Manual refresh option.
• Last search option remembered.
• Mark SLates as read/unread.
• Retry or edit SLate options.
• Use your phone's Quick Search box to search SLater directly (enable it first) and choose search option from suggestion list.
• Use your phone's search button within the app to add aSLate.
• Kind on your battery (app not always running in background).
This Pro version also gives you:
• Ad-free experience.
PLEASE UNINSTALL any free SLater versions before installing this.
There is a FREE version available for you to try first.
This app is new, so please expect some bugs. Please email email@example.com if you have any problems, or if you have any suggestions.
Fixed Results pages to remove a white box - now uses View Pager so you can swipe across.
Bing API has changed and would've stopped working in August. This app now uses the new API.