Tafheem ul Quran Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Syed Maududi spent 30 years writing his Tafsir; he began in 1942 and completed it in 1972.
The Tafhim ul Quran deals extensively with issues faced by the modern world in general
and the Muslim community in particular.
The translation was first written in Urdu, but is now available in several languages.
The Tafhim differs from traditional exegeses in several ways.
It is more than a traditional commentary on the scripture as it contains discussions and
debates regarding economics, sociology, history, and politics.
In his text, Syed Maududi highlights Quranic perspective and argues that Islam provides ample guidance
in all spheres.
* Full Arabic Text
* Its Translation
* Full explanation & commentarty
* Easy to use and navigate between "Ruku" and "Hashia"
* Full customization Support; Fonts, Color, Look and feel etc
* Full Audio available in Tafheem ul Quran+ Audio App.
How to use:
* Select any surah from list
* Select Ruku which you want to study
* Tap any specific translation line to see its tafseer.
* Change font face,size,color from Setting
For any suggestion and device specific problem please write email.
keywords: tafheem ,tafheem-ul-quran , tafheemulquran, tafheemulquran, jamaat e islami, jamaat pakistan
Tags: tafheem ul quran, tafheem in hindi, free tafheem in hindi, tafeem ul quran, tafheem, surah 66 tafeem ul quran urdu, tahfeem ul quran abul ala maududi.