1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By North American Compendiums, Inc
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
Tags: target vet, veterinary apps, target book veterinary, vet tool, efficacy vet, target antimicrobial for droids.
Fixed an issue with graphs not displaying properly on 4.0+
Navigation is slightly improved