WWWJDIC for Android Donate
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nikolay Elenkov
Donate version of the WWWJDIC application.
Try the free version first, and buy this one if you find it useful. Features are the same:
* tablet support
* Japanese text-to-speech support (install 'N2 TTS' from Market to enable)
* multi-radical kanji search
* kanji of the day widget
* Japanese sentence translation
* example search
* animated stroke order diagrams
* favorites export
* handwriting recognition
* multiple dictionaries
* kanji lookup
Email me for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates: @kapitanpetko
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features on my blog:
Tags: wwwjdic, donate, kanji yomi, wwwjdic donate.
* Fixed tablet support for Android 4.4+.
* Kanji Recognizer is now required for handwriting recognition.
* Bug fixes.
* Scale stroke annotations
* Handwriting recognition fixes for some devices
* Bug fixes
* Updated EU mirror (Germany)
* Android 4.4 support
* Added backup file selection dialog (4.4+)
* Use Japanese font on non-Japanese locales (4.2+)
* Added action to share Anki deck
* Bug fixes