中国劳务供应商Add this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_GPS
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - android.permission.ACCES_MOCK_LOCATION
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - android.permission.BAIDU_LOCATION_SERVICE
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Modify audio settings.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - Monitor, modify, or abort outgoing calls.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - com.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS
Displaying 3 of 33 - show all
- NewFirst appearance on September 29, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed