5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - android.permission.ACCESS_FIND_LOCATION
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 20 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on October 28, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on October 16, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed