1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
This app is only intended for the employees of our clients. If you already have an AccessAccord account you can log in with your existing employee username and password. After logging in, you will be asked to set a 4-digit PIN to allow easier access from your phone, and to prevent unauthorized access.
Once inside you will be able to do the following. Not all employers use all features.
• View pay stubs – see your paychecks, including wage, tax & benefit details and year to date information. Paychecks are viewable as soon as they are processed.
• Clock in and out – you can punch in and out of the online timeclock. Depending on your employers settings, your location may be recorded.
• Review your timecard – you can review your timecard, making sure your punches for the pay period are correct. If everything is correct you can submit the timecard to your supervisor for approval.
• View paid time off balances – see how much vacation, sick and/or personal time you have remaining
• Schedule time off – send a time off request to your supervisor for scheduled time off
• Benefits – view your current benefit elections and the per-paycheck deduction amounts
• Flex spending balances – view your Section 125 flexible spending balances to see how much money is remaining in your account
• Approvals – managers are able to review, approve and deny timecards and paid time off requests
• Announcements – you can see announcements from your employer and from Accord
If you are an employee at one of our clients and you don’t have an AccessAccord account, you can register for one right in the app. You will need an email address and either a recent pay stub or with a registration code provided by your employer.
Having trouble with the app? Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what is going on.
Accord Human Resources is an employer services company, also known as a Professional Employer Organization, or PEO. We help small to medium-sized businesses improve productivity and profitability by providing comprehensive, outsourced human resource management solutions.
While the client, or work-site employer, maintains management and control of day-to-day business activity, Accord takes responsibility for the non-core, administrative functions of employment. Accord provides human resource administration, including the management of administrative and regulatory burdens associated with personnel management. The owners and key managers of the company are thereby freed to focus on core business objectives and goals.
Tags: 4 digit pin for 2012 accord, www.accessaccord. com, for accord 04, set 4 digit pin for easy access., www.accessaccord.cm, accord human resources.