- The most qualitative content to learn Accounting -
Accounting for Management. MBA is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Dr. Shim has over 50 college and professional books to his credit, including, Barron's Accounting Handbook, Barron's Dictionary of Accounting Terms, Budgeting Basics and Beyond and others.
This application provides you with a concise overview of accounting concepts as they relate to properly analyzing financial statements, making effective capital budget decisions, executing cost analysis techniques, and numerous concepts in between.
● Introduction to accounting
● Understanding the financial statements
● Recording financial information and accounting conventions
● Analysis of the financial statements
● What is management accounting?
● Product costing methods: job order costing, process costing, and activity-based costing
● Cost behavior and cost volume profit analysis
● Budgeting and standard cost systems
● Responsibility accounting
● Relevant costs and short-term decisions
● Capital budgeting decisions
● Complete course texts
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate.
Tags: accounting for managers, mba , management accounting for mba , accounting for managers mba