Adobe Connect users can host, join, collaborate, and share in Adobe Connect meetings, webinars, and training - for true collaboration and mobile learning from anywhere, anytime.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
Tags: adobe connect , adobe connect screenshots , adobe connect mobile , adobe connect mobile apps , adobe conect mobile , zoom cloud meeting app for samsung galaxy tab
from 7.477 reviews