Agilent Mobile Meter
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Select either one-, two- or three-meter mode to connect with Agilent U1200 series handheld meters.
- Continuously scan measurements for remote monitoring purposes.
- Audible output of DMM readings through Android’s text-to-speech engine.
- Monitor measurements through a Web browser running on a PC or tablet within the same network.
- Assign labels the measurements.
- Identify the connected multimeter(s) with just a press of a button.
- Remotely change the measurement modes of connected multimeters.
- Share your measurements as text or image or both via e-mail or other installed sharing apps such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com/find/hhgowireless
- Any Agilent U1200 series handheld digital multimeters* or clamp meter
- U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter
- Any Android devices with Bluetooth connectivity**
- Android Versions: 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2**
*U1240 Series requires additional U1179A IR bracket to enable connection with the U1177A Bluetooth adapter.
**Certain devices are able to connect up to two multimeters only (for eg: the Samsung Galaxy S/S2 and HTC Thunderbolt smartphones)
***Android devices’ hardware performance may impact the responsiveness of the Mobile Meter.
The following Android devices are tested and found compatible with Agilent Mobile Meter. However, the devices are not limited to the list below.
- Google Nexus One (Android 2.3)
- HTC Sensation Z710e (Android 2.3)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Asus Garmin Phone M10 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 4.0)
- HTC Desire S (Android 2.3, English version)
- Motorola Rarz (Android 4.0)
- Hua Wei Ideos X3 U8510 (Android 2.3)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.2)
- Asus EeePad Transformer (Android 4.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 (Android 2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus, 7.7 (Android 3.1/3.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” (Android 4.0)
Tags: mobile test multimeter, agilent app, agilent mobile meter, agilent mobilemeter, bluetooth multimeters.
Recently changed in this version:
1. Fix share image issue.
1. New Voice-out capability.
2. New Remote hosting capability.
3. New Auto-pairing with default PIN.
4. New Auto reconnect upon apps launch.
5. New tutorial.
6. Added support more Android devices.
7. Added support for new product model, U1210 series Clamp Meter.
1. Fix measurement units issues for dBm, dBV, pulse width and duty cycle on certain models of handheld multimeter.