10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
The IT administrator can customize the Browser through the AirWatch web-based console, the central location for managing all corporate devices enrolled in AirWatch MDM. There are two main steps required to customize the AirWatch Browser:
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Tags: airwatch secure browser, secure browser, secure web site browsing, air watch browser proxy, secure browsers, secure web browser, browserlimit access via mdm, airwatch mdm 62, airwatch browser address bar, mdm kk.
Added support for the following:
• New UI with tabbed browsing
• IP address browsing
• Security and performance enhancements
• Bug fixes