50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AirWatch
By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the AirWatch Browser gives your corporation the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The IT administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies. There are two main steps required to customize the AirWatch Browser:
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Support for App Tunneling
• Integrates with the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and F5 devices to allow users to browse websites inside a company’s firewall
• Integrates with regular proxies to redirect the browser’s traffic
Restrict documents to open only in allowed apps
• Allows an administrator to enforce that all downloads can only be opened in the Secure Content Locker or on other allowed applications
Tags: airwatch secure browser, secure browser, browser secure, airwatch browser, secure web site browsing, airwatch setting web proxy, airwatch enduser agreement word version, airwatch 6 .4 recommended configuration settings, internet browser restricted, free kk mode browser.
• Web SQL Support
• Enable/Disable Caching
• Composing Email Restrictions
• Settings Retrieval Enhancements
• Request Desktop Site
• Bug Fixes