10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AirWatch
The administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
The IT administrator can customize the Browser through the AirWatch web-based console, the central location for managing all corporate devices enrolled in AirWatch MDM. There are two main steps required to customize the AirWatch Browser:
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Tags: airwatch secure browser, secure browser, browser secure, airwatch browser, secure web site browsing, airwatch mdm, secure browsers, kk mdm, internet browser restricted, airwatch secure browser html 5 support.
• Encryption enhancements
• Download security improvements
• “Clear Cookies and History with Home” while in Kiosk Mode
• Webex link support
• Android 2.2 support removed
• Bug fixes