The AirWatch Browser application provides a safe and accessible alternative to the native web browser for Android managed device users. Corporate IT administrators can customize and configure the Browser to meet unique business and end-user needs, whether the need is to restrict web access from certain websites or to provide a secure internet "kiosk" for devices used as a mobile point of sale.
By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the AirWatch Browser gives your corporation the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The IT administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Support for App Tunneling
• Integrates with the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and F5 devices to allow users to browse websites inside a company’s firewall
• Integrates with regular proxies to redirect the browser’s traffic
Restrict documents to open only in allowed apps
• Allows an administrator to enforce that all downloads can only be opened in the Secure Content Locker or on other allowed applications
Tags: airwatch secure browser , airwatch browser , browser secure , secure browser , secure web site browsing , browser met whitelist , airwatch default wallpaper , problems using airwatch browser with , airwatch browser address bar