100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AirWatch
By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the AirWatch Browser gives your corporation the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The IT administrator can remotely configure the Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from AirWatch's web-based console, providing centralized and easy access to your corporation's mobile device management and security policies.
Configure the Security Settings
• Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the AirWatch Browser that may be a security concern
Enable a Browser Operation Mode
• Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
• Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites
Support for App Tunneling
• Integrates with the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and F5 devices to allow users to browse websites inside a company’s firewall
• Integrates with regular proxies to redirect the browser’s traffic
Restrict documents to open only in allowed apps
• Allows an administrator to enforce that all downloads can only be opened in the Secure Content Locker or on other allowed applications
Tags: airwatch secure browser, airwatch browser, secure browser, browser secure, secure web site browsing, airwatch browsing history, airwatch mdm 6.2, airwatch enduser agreement word version, mdm secure browser, internet browser restricted.
o Network Access Control SDK Restrictions (Wi-Fi/Cellular)
o Ability to set the default search engine
o Support for PAC file
o Logging enhancement within the browser