Akvelon CRM Tracker
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Missing records mean missed opportunities - but when you're talking to clients on the go, you rarely have time to pop open your laptop and add a record to CRM.
You need Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android. Now you can add calls to Dynamics CRM directly from your Android mobile phone. Akvelon CRM Tracker for Android means never missing an opportunity again. Now that's smart.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Phone calls activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Dynamics CRM: Account, Contact, Lead and User
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to automatically enable / disable call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will automatically sync when internet connection is restored
- Compatible with all version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (You must have an existing Dynamics CRM account!)
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at email@example.com before providing negative feedback. Would be happy to help you figure it out.
This is 10-days fully functional trial version.
You must have an existing Dynamics CRM account to connect CRM Tracker to.
You will need a purchase a valid license through Android market after grace period.
To play voice notes you might need to install codecs. Please refer to CRM Tracker website for information:
If you have issues configuring this application or getting access to your CRM - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: akvelon, crm code, crmapk, signal finder akvelon trouble, akvelon call tracker apk, 3d minesweeper by akvelon inc, track commissions in microsoft dynamics crm, resco mobile crm apk, akvelon crm, qr code dynamics crm.
1. Added supporting of Dynamics CRM 2013 (Online and On-premise).
2. Implemented supporting of multiple users. Each user has own tracking rules, activities history, etc.
3. Implemented ability to manage offline activities through "Pending" list.
4. Improved search feature.
5. Fixed minor issues.
NOTE: Activities history from previous version is no longer supported, after update it will be discarded. Tracking rules will be applied for the first logged user.