by: vendoapp.ch • 0
Financial advisors, insurance brokers and all related service providers walk a fine line between service and confidentiality. anvalad's TouchAdvice platform
offers the back-end integration into existing CRM systems and portfolio management platforms while at the same time leveraging new social media channels.
Stay in touch with your clients via direct push messages. Offer location based services and daily deals. Integrate new channels like Facebook and Twitter
into your marketing mix. And best of all - be able to change all of your app's content with an easy and flexible back-end platform. In order to not just talk but
show, we have created TouchAdvice - to use it ourselves and to improve your sales process.
Download TouchAdvice to test-drive our value proposition for yourself or get in contact to build / use your own.
==> more details...
- anvalad has successfully designed and implemented operational business
model improvements for many global Wealth Managers and Financial Services
- We have decided to combine our cumulative know-how into a generic framework
consisting of a template based process design, a time-tested collection of
best-practices, an organizational change-management blueprint as well as
a technical appliance
- anvalad delivers one-stop performance impact
- We carry your business model improvements through their entire lifecycle starting
from the strategic design of your performance drivers through the implementation
within your organization to maintenance & continuous adaptation of changing parameters
- We understand the Wealth Management / Financial Services business first
hand and do not re-fit generic industry templates to your liking
- We've created both leading-edge and pragmatic solutions that create
immediate revenue impact, not await multi-year break-even calculations
- We have seen what methods work for which culture and organization
- Following agile principles from analysis to execution we create impact fast
- We can scale beyond our own size via an extensive partner network
Tags: anvalad insurers