500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This is a Simple Air calculator. We are an HVAC company and this simple calculation has been very well used by us over our 75 years in the HVAC business. We hope you too, will find that it's a helpful app to have around. Calculations are made using The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Fundamental equations.
Thank you for looking at Westaflex HVAC products. We do our best to make the best products possible to improve your productivity. If you feel there is any way we can improve please use the contact email link or support link from within the app.
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – Industries using westaflex A.pp:
- HVAC Service
- Fire Alarm
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Railway Inspections & Service
- and many more!
With the westaflex A.pp you have the ability to:
- Create Service Call Work Orders
- Have instant access to the Westaflex® Dealer nearest you
- Explore Westaflex® products
- Learn about current promotions and financing information
- View current Westaflex TV commercials
Instant mobile refrigerant charge calculator for HVACR applications. Under the "News" section, you will find current information about Guides, such as new model series and updates.
Check out our website: westaflex.com
If in doubt follow us on: plus.google.com/+westaflex
WESTAFLEX® is a large global HVAC brand, owned by German company Westaflex Holding. The company began in 1933 when Lorenz and Ferdinand Westerbarkey, formerly prisoner of war during the Nazi era developed a coil-based tube forming maschine, the first stable and any-shape tube of its kind. The company's owner, named it Westaflex, from their family name Westerbarkey (meaning Westerflex HVAC products). Internationalisation during the 1960s propelled the WESTAFLEX brand to a wider global market. With presence in 32 countries on five continents, Westaflex engages in the majority of their business within Europe and North America.
Recently changed in this version:
What's in this version:
- Cleaned up UI a bit... More coming!
- Fixed long lists and more UI cleanup.
- Fixed Parts Used Delete command.
* THANK YOU! * To those people who contacted us with new ideas for westaflex A.pp!