With BakPakCloud you can:
- Receive Email/SMS alerts when devices go offline and come back online.
- Monitor pakedge and non pakedge equipment.
- Automatically discover Pakedge equipment on your network using the scan feature.
- Create a network map that shows you an overview of how devices are connected.
- Power cycle PoE ports on switches and outlets on PDUs remotely without the need for port forwarding.
NOTE: A Pakedge Network Patroller (NP36) is required to be able to use the BakPakCloud application. Please contact Pakedge Sales for more information.
Version 1.0.8 new OID for router
Version 1.0.7 Improved connectivity for switch port control
Version 1.0.6 Various bug fixes, fixed device web portal access for switches