Find the Events That Matter.
The Base page starts with business events and entrepreneurial events within 50 miles of your current location, using your phone’s built-in geolocation functions.
The Event Detail page shows you all that you need to know about a particular event. You can see the event name, the presenting organization, the date and time, a description, a location, and (if available) contact information and web address. You can save an event for later recall, invite friends, save it to your phone’s calendar, say that you plan to attend, or go to the website for the event for more detail.
Find the People and Content That Matter.
You can check into an event with the “I’m Here” button. This allows you to see “Who’s Here” at the event, shows all of the Twitter hashtags associated with the event and the conversations that are taking place online, and allows you to participate in these conversations.
Download the Business Calendar Network app now to find the events, people, and content that matters.
Tags: business calendar network, com.bcnbasecalendar, business calendar, add events business calendars, business calendar net work, business calendars, descarga de business calendar, network change event, for business network, business calendar instrucciones.
* notification when you are at an event
* event rating 15 minutes after an event you have attended and checked into.
* Tighter integration with the user’s LinkedIn profile
* Users can save a search – see Saved Search screen
* Checking into an event takes the user right to the “Who’s Here” screen to see who else is at the event
* Easily e-mail another event attendee