Make money with your phone. Scan any barcode to find out how much profit you can make if you sell the item on Amazon. Single tap to list it for sale. Book Bandit uses a 15-factor profit calculator to provide the most accurate profit figure, including postage rates and all FBA fees.
3-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Buy with Confidence
Buy now then email us for a full refund if you're not satisfied
Don't pay $50/month for overpriced scouting apps - Book Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spent on this app. Guaranteed. Most users do on their first outing.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, Google Products, eBay and Pricegrabber directly from the app
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit or Profit Margin
• Customize color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: The profit amount, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be read aloud to you with Text-to-Speech technology. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
If you're an FBA seller Book Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Book Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
SAVE TIME LISTING: When you're ready to list the item for sale on Amazon a single tap on the "Sell It" button takes you directly to the Amazon selling page for that item.
FBA SELLERS: Add the book to your "Shipment" within the app, then save the list of items in your Shipment to a CSV text file that you can use as a reference when creating your FBA order. Fields include item name, author, product type, asin, SalesRank, calculated profit, calculated selling price, item condition and barcode number
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Pro Merchant savings
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
Tags: book bandit , fba bandit , book bandit compatibility , bar code scanner to determine book resell value , variable closing fees on amazon are bs , is there a safe way to pay for book bandit , favorite resale amazon scout apps
from 14 reviews