5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- 5GB free storage
- User-friendly interface
- Share links with non-Box users
- Cannot get extra storage by inviting friends
+ By Box
Box is a cross-platfrom cloud-based storage service
There are coming up lots of cloud-based storage services, however, just a few of them are really being succeeding. Box is one of the most-known cloud-based storage service due to free storage, promotions and user-friendly interface. This its official iOS app.
Save, check and share your files from anywhere, that's what Box allows you to do. It provides 5GB of free storage after registering (regular promotions can increase it). Since then, you'll be able to backup images, videos or any file format from your mobile to the cloud. You can also do it the other way: download files located in Box to your SDcard for offline access. Likewise, you can easily share files and folders with links, even if the receivers are non-Box users. If they do, you can invite them to share folders. It contains a screen widget to see updates on files by colleagues and quickly upload/download your files.
The app is set in a good-looking layout, blue and white (which reminds the app of that other similar service). Interface has been developed carefully, the outcome: ease of use, just a few taps to perform everything you want.
Box has already over 10 million users and counting. Reliable, secure and worthy. Highly recommended.
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Get all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important photos, videos and other documents
* Review your latest project and leave feedback on the go
* Stay in sync with your colleagues, friends and family
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
* View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* High-quality PowerPoint presentations
* File-level encryption and security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word docs
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box.
* Enhancements to grid view (for tablets)
* Ability to @mention collaborators in comments (an intern project by Andrew Fang)
* Many bug fixes and performance improvements
* Availability of an AirWatch-compatible build upon request
v3.1.2: Various bug fixes
Good but needs photo sync
I use BOX for everything. From work items to pictures.
A+ for size and access.
I like Box, it sometimes takes real long time to show a file I just moved, but other than that, no complaints.
Just what I need, online storage just makes it easier, I don't have to carry my thumb drive and end up losing them!!