1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- 5GB free storage
- User-friendly interface
- Share links with non-Box users
- Cannot get extra storage by inviting friends
+ By Box
Box is a cross-platfrom cloud-based storage service
There are coming up lots of cloud-based storage services, however, just a few of them are really being succeeding. Box is one of the most-known cloud-based storage service due to free storage, promotions and user-friendly interface. This its official iOS app.
Save, check and share your files from anywhere, that's what Box allows you to do. It provides 5GB of free storage after registering (regular promotions can increase it). Since then, you'll be able to backup images, videos or any file format from your mobile to the cloud. You can also do it the other way: download files located in Box to your SDcard for offline access. Likewise, you can easily share files and folders with links, even if the receivers are non-Box users. If they do, you can invite them to share folders. It contains a screen widget to see updates on files by colleagues and quickly upload/download your files.
The app is set in a good-looking layout, blue and white (which reminds the app of that other similar service). Interface has been developed carefully, the outcome: ease of use, just a few taps to perform everything you want.
Box has already over 10 million users and counting. Reliable, secure and worthy. Highly recommended.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! More than 150,000 companies—including 92% of the FORTUNE 500—rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure your content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when the app is closed
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from your SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts, but we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators and do not store any contact information on Box servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Plus, Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps.
* In Box OneCloud apps, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Several bug fixes and performance improvements
- Aakash M. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Fernando M. Favorited Jul 3, 2013
- Dilip S. Downloaded May 21, 2013
- Ahmed G. Favorited Apr 29, 2013
- mrminajj Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Hichem M. Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- WSJ Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- Norristaulil2 Downloaded Apr 1, 2013
- Basemoon Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
Auto upload needed to make this app complete ....
Cloud storage at its best!
It would be my go to cloud service but I use this to save anything with my laptop. My go to is still google drive. I use drive as my goto simply because it makes it much organized to use all Google services that I can.
Would give five if the feature of auto backup photos and videos is added.
Worked well on 4.3. Unable to login using company single sign on in android 4.4. Please fix!
Use it daily, to back up my phone, & it's proved to be a life saver more than once.
Great!im loving it.easy to use and very well organized,I also got 50GBs for having a Sony Xperia. Thanks box team.