1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- 5GB free storage
- User-friendly interface
- Share links with non-Box users
- Cannot get extra storage by inviting friends
+ By Box
There are coming up lots of cloud-based storage services, however, just a few of them are really being succeeding. Box is one of the most-known cloud-based storage service due to free storage, promotions and user-friendly interface. This its official iOS app.
Save, check and share your files from anywhere, that's what Box allows you to do. It provides 5GB of free storage after registering (regular promotions can increase it). Since then, you'll be able to backup images, videos or any file format from your mobile to the cloud. You can also do it the other way: download files located in Box to your SDcard for offline access. Likewise, you can easily share files and folders with links, even if the receivers are non-Box users. If they do, you can invite them to share folders. It contains a screen widget to see updates on files by colleagues and quickly upload/download your files.
The app is set in a good-looking layout, blue and white (which reminds the app of that other similar service). Interface has been developed carefully, the outcome: ease of use, just a few taps to perform everything you want.
Box has already over 10 million users and counting. Reliable, secure and worthy. Highly recommended.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps. More than 120,000 companies - including 92% of the FORTUNE 500, rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when app is closed
* Via Box OneCloud, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
For more information about 50 GB promotions, visit:
tags: box.net boxnet box.com cloud
Tags: box.net apk download, box.net.apk, box.net android apk, box net apk, boxnet apk, box.netapk, android box.net apk, box net.apk, box android, box.net apk android.
Recently changed in this version:
Added option to customize permissions of newly created shared links
Added preview capability for audio and video files
Polish translation update thanks to Łukasz Stefaniak!
New Hebrew translation thanks to אלישיב סבח!
Last activity on Box
- dkcommon Downloaded May 21, 2013
- gohry Favorited Apr 29, 2013
- mrminajj Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- hichoumi Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- WSJ Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- norristaulil2 Downloaded Apr 1, 2013
- basemoon Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- funnyman2000005 Downloaded Mar 30, 2013
- pitrsnepal Downloaded Mar 26, 2013
Lists with: Box
Comments and ratings for Box
Box is the best cloud service
Do I have 5 gigs or 25 slices of 200mb. You can take your file size limitation and shove it...
Got 50 gb account as I am an Xperia owner. This app works much better than Dropbox.
Compared to Dropbox, this app is very slow while previewing pictures and videos. Plenty of space tho! Also, a camera upload option would be nice.
Need a push or scheduled back up or its useless