Design and edit electrical labels and print them to a Brady printer using Bluetooth technology. This app enables you to create labels on your phone or tablet for electrical applications like wire and cable marking, panel identification, and general equipment labels.
This is an ideal app for electrical contractors and technicians who create labels on the job and in the field:
- Design a label from scratch or use an application to generate common labels
- Edit an existing label
- Create and edit label templates
- Print to your Brady BMP®51 or BMP®53 Label Maker using Bluetooth technology
This mobile app includes the following electrical label types:
- Wire Markers
- Terminal Block
- General ID
* Import CSV data to create labels from existing data
* Save label files and templates to your Android device for future labels
* Hundreds of built-in symbols, pictograms and barcodes
* Automatic updates for new label types, printers & materials (no software upgrade costs!)
Note: This app must be used with a Brady BMP®51 or BMP®53 Label Maker.
About the BMP®53 Label Maker:
The BMP®53 Label Maker is a 1.5” portable printer with over 100 different label options. It features hassle-free drop-in cartridges with both the label material and the ribbon inside, and smart cell technology that tells the printer how to correctly format your label. You just drop in a cartridge, the printer calibrates the rest! Other key features include:
- Durable built-in cutter
- Battery options for portability (AA batteries, rechargeable Lithium-ion, or AC)
- Built-in Bluetooth® technology or optional Wi-Fi card for wireless printing
- Continuous and die-cut label materials up to 1.5” wide
- Robust software for advanced label design
To learn more, visit www.BradyCorp.com and select your country.