Call Reminder Notes Full
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- It's simple to understand
- Works well
- Free version includes only a few features
Call Reminder Notes is a useful application to be used when talking over the phone. Available in several languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, etc), it is used when someone calls you, in order to remind you of important notes you should take into account.
In the free version, you can write the note and then add the contact you want to attach it too. The full version includes a callback alarm, the always on reminder, some actions for after the call, horizontal layout and no ads. If you want to customize the app, you can go to Settings, where you can change the reminder note display time, allow analytics or not and other premium features.
Finmouse is the developer of Call Reminder Notes, a helpful application that reminds you of all you need to tell your colleagues and friends. Works well and is simple to use, but the free version includes only a few options.
With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call features pack gives you advanced options to effectively organize your after call activity: add Reminders, Google Tasks and Calendar Events.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
• Create Calendar Events on your default phone Calendar
• Create Google Tasks directly on your Google Account
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at:
You can use it alongside your favorite productivity apps like: ColorNote Notepad Notes, Evernote, OnePunch Notes, Sticky, 2Do,ToDo List, COL Reminder, Life Reminders, Quick Notes, Astrid Task/To-do List.
Share Call Reminder Notes with your friends by SMS or Facebook directly from the app!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Finmouse
Need Help? Visit http://www.callremindernotes.com/feedback
Recently changed in this version:
- eliminated CallBack alarm vibrations during call
- you can set AfterCall Window to close automatically in 5, 10 or 20 seconds
Last activity on Call Reminder Notes Full
Lists with: Call Reminder Notes Full
Comments and ratings for Call Reminder Notes Full
There's no way to select phone number, can only select contact name. In a contact name there could be several phone numbers, can't select numbers. Making it unuseable. Now using a cheaper and better version, Call reminder pro
When I first bought it I was very pleased :sa very nice note that stayed on the the screen and I could put in a long distance code. Now all of a sudden it is crap. Note only stays for a three seconds and goes off by the time that is a prompt to input th
Not that reliable(doesn't always alert). No new updates or improvements. Could be a great app if improved and promoted. Think developer has retired. :-) Wouldn't have bought, but didn't have choice because trial app was useless.
I've only had this for five minutes but this is perfect for prepaid international calling card purposes such as Pingo. I don't have to remember 15 digits each time. I used to have to before. Now I can use my brain space for other purposes!) LOL
This is such a great program, that should be part of the OS from start. Well worth the money! BTW when are you redesigning the interface to fit ICS? It just looks a bit odd on that OS.
Use a lot for reminding me to make calls towards end of day.. no more missed promissed call backs"!
Did I mention EXCELLENT? Great app! Better than notes. Better than calendar reminders. Works everytime. Ooops, gotta go. Just got a phone call reminder! Try it. You'll love it!