Call Tracker for Salesforce
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You need Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce. Now you can add calls to your Salesforce account directly from your Android mobile phone.
Akvelon Call Tracker for Salesforce means never missing an opportunity again. Simple.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Salesforce
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Salesforce: Account, Contact and Lead
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to enable disable automatically call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will sync automatically when internet connection is restored
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at email@example.com before providing negative feedback. We are happy to find a solution!
This is 10-days fully functional trial version. After the 10-day free trial period, a valid license will need to be purchased through the Android market .
1Aan existing Salesforce account is required for Akvelon Call Tracker.
2. API Access must be enabled within the Salesforce account. Currently, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Editions of Salesforce have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. To begin, a Security Token is required from Salesforce. Login to the link below to access a personalized Security Token:
4. To play voice notes on your PC, you might need to install codecs. Please refer to Akvelon Call Tracker website for information: http://www.akvelon.com/products/crm-tracker-for-android
Tags: salesforce mobile, salesforce account, calltracker, sales force call tracker, call to salesforce, track%20mobile%20calls%20to%20salesforce, salesforce call notes, how configure a akvelon call tracker, salesforce contact and lead, salesforce mobile app call log.
1. Implemented ability to track calls as Calendar Events.
2. Implemented supporting of multiple users. Now each user has own tracking rules, activities history, etc.
3. Implemented ability to manage offline activities through "Pending" list.
4. Improved search feature.
5. Fixed minor issues.
NOTE: Activities history from previous version is no longer supported, after update it will be discarded. Tracking rules will be applied for the first logged user.