This app provides ability to quickly add calls to Salesforce directly from your Android mobile phone.
- Easily track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Salesforce
- Ability to attach calls to the following records in Salesforce: Account, Contact and Lead
- Add Voice Notes
- Create rules to enable disable automatically call tracking for Contacts
- Busy? Add calls later from your Call Log
- Track calls offline - pending activities will sync automatically when internet connection is restored
- Supporting different Salesforce accounts
If you have issues configuring this application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before providing negative feedback. We are happy to find a solution!
This is10-days fully functional trial version.
1. An existing Salesforce account is required for Akvelon Call Tracker.
2. API Access must be enabled within the Salesforce account. Currently, only Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition and Developer Editions of Salesforce have API access. Please note that API Access can be enabled for any other edition as an extension. Contact your Salesforce sales person for more details.
3. To begin, a Security Token is required from Salesforce. Login to the link below to access a personalized Security Token:
The most common issues and how to resolve them:
1. If you get Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out message - make sure you entered correct username (email address), password and security token. Use the same email address and password you use to login to your Salesforce organization. An incorrect security token is the most common problem. Don’t confuse “l” (lower case “L”) with “1” (one), or “O”, “o” and “0”. It’s usually best to copy and paste (use your phone menu copy and paste commands) instead of entering the key by hand.
2. If you get API Disabled message - please ask your Salesforce administrator to enable API for your Salesforce account.
Tags: calltracker , salesforce account , salesforce mobile , sales force call tracker , salesforce contact and lead , salesforce call notes , call tracker gratis , salesforce enterprise edition list price reduction , salesforce call tracker website