CamCard - Business Card Reader
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
- It's expensive for what it offers
+ By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
This is the paid version of CamCard - Business Card Reader ($11.99) with no ads, unlimited business card scan/week and extra features.
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
Quickly reads my partners business cards and converts them to my phone book contacts.real time saver
What a time-saver!! It makes some OCR mistakes on the cards I photograph, especially on cards with a logo-ized company name, but gets all the important information right. Highly recommended. (Using a Note 4, Lollipop)
The two stars cone from poor import function in Outlook through Exchange. While cards show up on your exchange account on your phone with profile photo and original card pix, you will need a plug in to see them appearing in OL in a specific folder and they will show up without pictures.... Very frustrating and not convenient.... NOT A PROFESSIONAL app....
Allows me to scan cards and add them to my contacts like no other product in this category. The only feature I miss is LinkedIn integration. Please add it!
No control whatsoever for the image output - there are no settings at all. It shoots, it saves the card and that's it, whether you like it or not. Furthermore the push for upgrading is ridiculous. Everything about the free version is designed to make you stumble at some point, unless you pay.