CamCard - Business Card Reader
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
- It's expensive for what it offers
+ By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
This is the paid version of CamCard - Business Card Reader ($11.99) with no ads, unlimited business card scan/week and extra features.
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
1. Optimized app interface & experience
2. Moved Group section to left side bar
3. Nearby Contacts upgraded to Card Radar, meet new friends nearby
4. Optimized Note feature: support image/text note to keep track of all your communication activities
5. Show all your contacts near your current location in map
6. Add additional email and phone numbers to Profile
7. Caller ID displays more details when receiving calls
8. Exchange cards in Private Group via invite code
9. Exchange cards via QR code
Creates gibberish in half the fields it populates. Does not translate Korean. Takes photos poorly and trims cards in half sometimes. Menu system is not intuitive and seems to be missing a few items. On sale at 90% off, and I see why.
It would have been great if you could export to excel by groups and import from excel to camcard.
What's the difference between cc free and cc business which costs $0.99?
After an incoming call, that person's contact will pop up but stick in the middle of my phone screen no matter what I do or switch to other apps. I need to reboot. Annoying. Please fix this. Thanks
FC after latest update. Need to clear data and redo my login & setup to get it fixed.
I merged some duplicate accounts using my contact manager. The next time I started CC I got an error stating that contacts were modified with a 3rd party app and ALL of my cards were deleted as a result. This is a pretty poor experience if you ask me.