CamCard - Business Card Reader
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
- It's expensive for what it offers
+ By IntSig Information Co.,Ltd
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
This is the paid version of CamCard - Business Card Reader ($11.99) with no ads, unlimited business card scan/week and extra features.
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
* More than 50 million business people are loving CamCard
* CamCard is a great example of how storing and sharing contact details has been brought up to date using smartphone technology -- BBC News
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CBS TV
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of a Business Card Collection - The New York Times
* CamCard lets you quickly and accurately scan business cards into your iPhone, BlackBerry or Android-based device - New York Post
* Top Developer on Google Play Store
CamCard is your Mobile Business Contacts. It reads and saves your business cards, and remembers everyone you meet for business. It is the perfect fit for those who have lots of business cards or who love business social networking. To start a successful business, get organize your business leads now!
Cut Card Clutter
Use CamCard to quickly & accurately read business cards and save to your phone. No more need for keeping all the paper business cards.
Quickly exchange e-cards with contacts on spot via QR Code or Nearby Contacts
Business Contacts Only
Save all your business contacts here in CamCard and make a standalone Contacts from your personal one. Make calls, send messages and locate company address on map.
Complete your profile with personal or company information. When partners scan your card, they’ll see those contents, instead of just conventional contact information.
Keep You Posted
You will be notified with any contact updates of your business contacts. Be the first one to greet your partners on their promotions, new jobs or others.
CamCard lets you share business contacts easily with friends, colleagues and boss. Just select the desired cards and you can share via SMS, email and QR code.
Scan business cards when you visit clients on site, then you’ll see their company news instantly. Learn it, break the ice and start a good conversation.
Organize Contacts on the Go
With CamCard, you can easily search, sort and group your cards across your smartphone, tablet and computer (via CamCard website)
Lite CRM on your Mobile
Import all your leads to CamCard, you can add notes in texts/image format, set reminders for follow-up. Remember every lead’s details to transfer them to a client.
Check out INTSIG’s other apps
* CamScanner – Intelligent Document Management
* CamDictionary – Snap Translator
* IS Contacts Kit – Back up all your contact with one tap
We’d love to hear your feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @camcardintsig
Like us on Facebook with CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
All-new look, all-new design for better experience
In this update, we added
- Nearby Contacts: quickly exchange e-cards with contacts on spot
- Multimedia notes: supporting texts and images
- Notifications: get instant notice of contacts’ information updates
- Quick dialing and editing options
Optimize card scanning process
Other improvements and bug fixes
What happened to the professional looking grey wallet type look??? That was the one thing that drew me to the cam card reader I loved it. The blue and white doesn't look professional at all! Can you bring the grey wallet design look back please?? I went around showing everybody the cam card reader when it look professional, I can't even import cards that were lost before cam card reader was upgrad
It really works! !
I love this app got capturing card info and updating/maintaining multiple contact lists. However, one thing that drives me crazy, that I have written to support several times with no reply, is that contacts are added to my company Outlook 2013 contacts with a double space between the first and last name. This totally messes up sort order and when I fix it manually in Outlook, I that I lose the c
Simplicity is bliss, reinventing the wheel is not!
už netreba nosiť vizitky so sebou v peňaženke, CamCard ich naskenuje a rozpozná text.