CamCard - Business Card Reader
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
- It's expensive for what it offers
+ By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
This is the paid version of CamCard - Business Card Reader ($11.99) with no ads, unlimited business card scan/week and extra features.
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
No. 1 business card scanning app, loved by 100 million users.
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CBS TV
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of a Business Card Collection - The New York Times
* Top Developer on Google Play Store
CamCard reads and saves your business cards, remembering everyone you meet for business. It is the perfect fit for those who have lots of business cards or who love business social networking.
Cut Card Clutter
Quickly & accurately read business cards and save to your phone.
Exchange e-cards with contacts via QR Code, Card Radar or Private Group.
Contacts for Business Only
Make a standalone Contacts from your personal one. Make calls, send messages and locate company address on map.
Enrich your profile with more information. Your contacts will be notified with every update of yours.
Keep You Posted
Get notifications on any updates of your business contacts. Be the first one to greet them on their promotions, new jobs or others.
Share cards via email, social network or QR code.
Get to know your customer’s company news instantly. Use it to break the ice and start a good conversation.
Lite CRM on your Mobile
Add notes in texts/image format, set reminders for follow-up. Remember every lead’s details to transfer them to a customer.
Manage Contacts on the Go
All your customer information can be synced across your smartphone, tablet and computer for easy management on the go.
Support 16 recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, Russian.
Check out INTSIG’s other apps
* CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app
* CamDictionary – Snap Translator
* InNote – Best handwriting note app
We’d love to hear your feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @camcardintsig
Like us on Facebook with CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
1. Optimized app interface & experience
2. Moved Group section to left side bar
3. Nearby Contacts upgraded to Card Radar, meet new friends nearby
4. Optimized Note feature: support image/text note to keep track of all your communication activities
5. Show all your contacts near your current location in map
6. Add additional email and phone numbers to Profile
7. Caller ID displays more details when receiving calls
8. Exchange cards in Private Group via invite code
9. Exchange cards via QR code
Purchased the app a while ago, which worked quite nicely. Then one day when capturing cards, it would focus and seems to snap picture (w/o shutter sound though) then continues in the picture taking mode. Don't know what to do with the app now...
It will be nice if u can integrate it with the contacts and save the scanned images to the memory card. Overall the app is worth buying. Thanks
Not 100% accurate but nearly there
Is pretty useful to me, what I can say some more...is really good..
Good to use but some cards have different format's so need to have format for feeding
Gets wonky depending on the card, but it's very easy to fix those issues after scanning.