CamCard - Business Card Reader
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
- It's expensive for what it offers
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
This is the paid version of CamCard - Business Card Reader ($11.99) with no ads, unlimited business card scan/week and extra features.
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
CamCard reads business cards and save instantly to phone Contacts. It syncs all your cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app.
Brand new AR Card feature allows you to better demonstrate yourself, your products and company by adding various contents in text, graphic, video, audio or file formats. It keeps you posted with the latest updates of your partners and help you attract more business opportunities.
* More than 50 million professionals’ choice around the world
* CamCard is a great example of how storing and sharing contact details has been brought up to date using smartphone technology -- BBC News
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CBS TV
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of a Business Card Collection - The New York Times
* CamCard lets you quickly and accurately scan business cards into your iPhone, BlackBerry or Android-based device - New York Post
* Top Developer on Google Play Store
Device Requirements: Android 2.0+ with auto-focusing camera.
* Eliminate your business card clutter
Accurately read all your business cards instantly and save to phone Contacts and other email accounts. No more need for keeping all the paper business cards.
* Keep all your devices updated with latest data
Sync cards data across all your devices. Now you can sign up and log in to your account on smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app to always get the latest data
* Attract and find more business opportunities
Brand-new AR Card allows you add multi-media contents to your business card. When others scan your card, they’ll see your photo, product graphics, and even video clips about you.
* Easily manage cards on the go: With CamCard, you can easily search, sort, group, merge your cards on both smartphone and website www.camcard.com
Better Demo Yourself with AR Card
* Augment Reality technology: add text, graphic, audio, video, files and links to your card
* Once an AR Card is created, partners will read your card 100% accurately with 200+ languages support
* Select desired template to beautifully display your AR Card.
* Add social media connections to AR Card
* Share AR Card via email, QR code and SMS
* Verify or edit AR Card at www.camcard.com
Read Business Cards Accurately
* Read any business card instantly by taking a photo of it
* Auto-detect text orientation and rotate card
* Smart-crop card images and enhance scan result
* Offline read 16 languages including English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Batch scan multiple cards
* Read email signature and QR code on cards
Sync Cards across All Devices
* Sign up to sync all the cards to your CamCard account.
* View, edit and manage cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web.
* Save cards in Card Holder, as well as phone Contacts and other email accounts
* Backup your cards and restore
* Export all cards to vCard or Excel files
Easily Edit and Manage Cards
* Edit, group, search, sort or export your cards
* Add backside image or note to a card
* Locate field while editing information* Merge with exiting contact
* Directly make phone calls, send SMS/email, browse web pages or locate address with map app in card detail page
* Set password to secure Card Holder
Share Cards via Various Methods
* Conveniently send your friend’s contact info to other friends
* Share contact information via Email, SMS, QR Code
* Search a contact on LinkedIn website and send an invitation
We’d love to hear your feedback, email us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @camcard
Like us on Facebook with CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
Add updates push feature for AR Card
Optimize batch scanning feature
Capture card backside
Manually input information to create AR Card
Simplify the process of creating and verifying AR Card
Share business card via WeChat
Optimize QR scanning feature
Optimize the display effect of AR Card
Other improvements and bug fixes
- Stijn S. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Keith C. Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Wilson M. Downloaded Sep 25, 2013
- monjurbtr Downloaded Sep 13, 2013
- Ye wint htut kyaw Downloaded Sep 8, 2013
- Popino71 Downloaded Aug 11, 2013
- kvinvaghela Downloaded May 20, 2013
- makwana1993 Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- Rogerio F. Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
I tried it on 10 business cards. On 5 of the 10 cards the app could not accurately distinguish the edges of the cards. Once saved it displayed the name of the employee in large font and the company name in very small font. I could list other flaws but I
Solved a big headache for me. Thanks!
I recommend this app. It is easy to use and well designed. There are only two features that are missing and may disappoint users - one is that it is unfairly designed to be addictive since there is no option to export the data in any format but only impor
Too good to be true.
It's a very good app about synching but the cards always need reediting and designs confuse it greatly. It needs work, particularly since it is a paid app. Let's see it improve.
Please consider integrating Linkedin this would make your app perfect. Thanks!
What a waste of money. Any element of design is too much for it to handle. It takes multiple tries to get it even close to right. They say you have 15 minutes to return it, but it takes longer to give it a few tries to see if it works. RIPOFF!