CamCard Free - Business Card R
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- High-accurate scan
- Save the contact to your phonebook, or share it
- Cool and easy-to-understand interface
- QR code generation/recognition
- Needs Android 2.x and auto-focusing camera
- Only 10 scan/week allowed for free version
- We're missing other sharing options (social network)
+ By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
CamCard Lite - Business Card R is a business card scanner
CamCard captures business card images by using your phone back camera as a scanner. It catches first names, last name, phone, e-mail, address and other extra info and put it into form labels. By this way you will be able to turn a physical business card into a vcard. Once you've caught all the data, confirm that everything is in its label and save it You will be able then to save the contact to your phonebook or to the app database, save it to your Gmail account or share it by SMS or other means. It also scans the image of the business card if it has one.
It has to be said that the scanning is quite accurate and it did it well with all the card we've tried. One of the features we really liked is the QR code generation/recognition for contact's content. And also that it has support business card recognition for several languages. CamCard has been integrated with LinkedIn and you can search/invite the card holder directly from the app.
Take in account that this is the Lite version, that will allow you to scan less than 10 business card each week. But if you need to scan more than that amount per week you'll need to upgrade to the paid versions which costs ($11.99).
CamCard has been developed by IntSig Information Co., Ltd, an app developer who has just launched this app (and its different versions) to the market with remarkably success.
This app is especially useful for those who constantly get business card from contacts and want to put in order them safely in his/her device. If that's your case, give it a try. But take in account that the Lite version let you scan maximum 10 business cards per week. If you need more, you'll have to upgrade to the unlimited version.
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
This is the best ever app I have ever used a must download comments will put you off but just try it you'll never regret, I updated my Samsung Note 4, kitkat to lollipop thought have lost the data, I did register also on their site, surprisingly got all the cards was so amazed, don't keep paper cards anymore, keep up the good work developers, I wish many people will rate a5 because this app dese
Very useful. It works for most part of cards or at least gives a big help filling the contacts fields.
Excellent app I highly recommend it
I lost images of cards suddenly. N now it just don't give the input... Most of the time it does not recognises the right spelling even though the card is in English... Most of the entries I have done... M not fully satisfied.. If the developer is listening then I hope they will give me answer my question... Where the images of my cards have gone suddenly... Waiting for your answer..
Functional app, although ecr reader is very poor.