The Centrify mobile app provides you with secure convenient access to all your organization’s applications and resources from your Android device. By using the Centrify mobile app, you get:
• Single sign-on (SSO) access to all your cloud and on-premise apps while giving IT the security and compliance they need.
• Easy-to-use multi-factor authentication (MFA) to better protect corporate data. Choose from single-tap one-time passcodes or push notifications to mobile devices and smartwatches.
• Access to corporate email, mobile apps, VPN and Wi-Fi
• Separation of your personal and company apps and data via Android for Work or Samsung KNOX
• “Break-glass” access to privileged account passwords from your Android device.
The Centrify mobile app requires Centrify Identity Service or Centrify Privilege Service. Before installing this app, please verify that your company has licensed one of these services from Centrify. If your company has licensed Centrify Identity Service or Centrify Privilege Service, all you will need is the user name and password that you normally use to log into your company’s network.