ChildCareDesk aims to help parents find quality child care centers near them.
- There's no specialized search engine to find child care.
- No channel to update slot availability for child care centers. And thus no way for parents to get notified
- No homogeneous review and rating platform for both parents and child care centers
- No data for Government/Investors and NGOs to gauge demand
- We collate data from various sources and make it accessible via text/mobile/web. Our data contains subsidized, government approved, licensed and permitted child care centers (for NYC) along with centers from around the web.
- We provide a platform for child care centers to update their profile and availability information
- We offer state of the art reviews and rating system. Our rating system is based on an algorithm that factors 3 types of ratings:
a. System Rating - Derived from various accredition agencies (E.g.: Violations)
b. Social Ratings - Based on reviews by friends and family (Word of mouth)
c. User Ratings
- Provide analytics and Heatmaps based on searches
- ChildCareDesk has an Android app available in Google Play Store
- ChildCareDesk.com has a mobile friendly website
- SMS solution to search centers based on zip/location
- SMS solution for child care centers to update availability
Stay updated: www.childcaredesk.com
Merged multiple tabs into one tab