by: ChildCareDesk • 2
ChildCareDesk is a FREE android application that allows you to find quality childcare near you. This app currently has exhaustive data about NY government approved childcare and daycare centers.
ChildCareDesk aims to help parents find quality child care centers near them.
- There's no specialized search engine to find child care.
- No channel to update slot availability for child care centers. And thus no way for parents to get notified
- No homogeneous review and rating platform for both parents and child care centers
- No data for Government/Investors and NGOs to gauge demand
- We collate data from various sources and make it accessible via text/mobile/web. Our data contains subsidized, government approved, licensed and permitted child care centers (for NYC) along with centers from around the web.
- We provide a platform for child care centers to update their profile and availability information
- We offer state of the art reviews and rating system. Our rating system is based on an algorithm that factors 3 types of ratings:
a. System Rating - Derived from various accredition agencies (E.g.: Violations)
b. Social Ratings - Based on reviews by friends and family (Word of mouth)
c. User Ratings
- Provide analytics and Heatmaps based on searches
- ChildCareDesk has an Android app available in Google Play Store
- ChildCareDesk.com has a mobile friendly website
- SMS solution to search centers based on zip/location
- SMS solution for child care centers to update availability
Stay updated: www.childcaredesk.com