Cisco Technical Support
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cisco Systems, Inc.
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your mobile device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a botton. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Ability to view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to send case re-open, status update, and case closure requests from the app
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation including aggregated product specific content documentation, software downloads, and Cisco Support Community content
- Integrated Pocket Read-It-Later Service for accessing content off line. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ for more information
- Leverage IFTTT (http://www.ifttt.com/) to automate content curation, directing content from Pocket to alternate content aggregators like Evernote, Instapaper, Dropbox, Box, etc.
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: cisco screenshots, cisco technical support, cisco tech support, best apps for cisco tech books.
- Push notification is sent when a TAC Engineer is assigned to a support case you opened from the app.
- Updated Support Case Search User Interface - including search by RMA Number.
- Ability to update 'Installed-At' information when viewing your device's entitlement.
- Model specific, aggregated Support Communities content available under 'Product Information' -> 'Select a Product'
- Support Communities available at: http://supportforums.cisco.com/