The Cisco Technical Support mobile application for Android simplifies network maintenance, and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime! Love the app? Let us know. Your feedback and reviews help drive new features in the app.
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application is also like a virtual library, providing users access to mobile optimized support content including installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides more than 7,000 products including:
• ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Meraki Wireless (Wi-Fi) Access Points and Controllers
• ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Data Center products (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
What's New in Version 3.16.1:
• "My Notifications" stores your support case related mobile push notifications over the prior 30 days.
• Subscribe to Support Case Trending emails within "Settings" to receive recent trending information observed by TAC related to your Service Request.
• More than 450 Cisco Validated Design docs are now available under "Product Information".
• Minor bug fixes and UI enhancements... after all... the little things matter!
Cisco Technical Support Basic Features - Available to all users:
• Engage with fellow networking professionals on the Cisco Support Communities. Ask and answer questions, gain reputation, and more!
• View product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access over 1,800 configuration examples and troubleshooting technotes authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• Receive PSIRT (Security Advisories) and End-of-Life mobile push notifications
• Access to the Cisco Reseller Locator located in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite RSS feeds, and video channels in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with the Pocket (Read-It-Later) service; go to http://www.getpocket.com/ for information on how to set up this service
Cisco Technical Support Advanced Features - Available to Cisco Support Contract holders:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create support cases and track return RMAs
• Access support case notes and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive support case updates via mobile push notifications
• Contact your assigned TAC engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent support cases for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases with a single tap
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set expiration reminders with "My Contracts"
• Use the embedded bar code scanner to easily look up product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Validate and update an installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End-of-Life reports in "My Devices"
Bug Search Tool:
• Access to the Bug Search Tool to assist with risk management, product maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, IOS version, or keyword
• Basic SSH/Telnet client for remotely connecting to network devices
• VCS Service Checker
• IPsec Overhead Calculator
Do you have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Tags: cisco technical support , best apps for cisco tech books , cisco tech support , cisco screenshots