Cisco Technical Support
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cisco Systems, Inc.
Find solutions to your troubleshooting needs anywhere, anytime! Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Complete access to all our installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides and more for all our products including:
* ASR, ISR, Edge and Core Routers
* Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
* Wireless Access Points and Controllers
* ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
* Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
* Data Center (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
No matter your troubleshooting needs, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app for Android is there to provide you information needed to solve your problems, or provide access to immediate access to our TAC Engineers. Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your Android device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a button. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- View, update and create support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field
Engineer directly via phone or email
- Manage your workflow - Request status updates, Re-open or close cases with a tap right from your Android device
- View RMA information - Track your Replacement RMA parts, Get the latest update on your Field Engineer and RMA return status
- Initiate RMA returns (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number using our embedded bar code scanner
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here:
Tags: cisco technical support, best apps for cisco tech books, cisco screenshots, cisco tech support.
- My Shortcuts aggregates your watched RSS Feeds, Podcasts and Support Cases all in one location.
- Updated embedded bar code scanner to address issues by Android 5.0+ users
- Infrastructure updates, bug fixes, and code pruning