Cisco Technical Support
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cisco Systems, Inc.
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Ability to view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support cases associated with your service contracts
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to send case re-open, status update, and case closure requests from the app
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping
labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
- Add calendar event reminders 60 and 90 days prior to contract expiration Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here:
Tags: cisco screenshots, cisco tech support, cisco technical support, best apps for cisco tech books.
- Bug fix to address some users who were being forced to re-login under certain circumstances.