Cisco Technical Support
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Support contract owners can view, update and create support cases all from your mobile device. Users can search for any case associated with their contracts, contact the assigned TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer with a tap of a botton. You can even track your RMA shipments as well as initiate RMA returns by scheduling with your local courier and print shipping labels.
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions. Interact with support professionals and Cisco customers with the right expertise and the right technology domains via community profiles and member leaderboards (list of top community contributors).
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos and podcasts. Whether troubleshooting webex, vpn (anyconnect) or firewall issues, researching the latest features on our UCS, ISR, ASR, or Nexus products, or downloading configuration guides for our Catalyst switches or ASA firewall appliances, Cisco is with you every step of the way.
Cases and Contracts (requires a valid support contract):
- Access to any Cisco service requests associated with your contracts via Search
- Ability view, update (add notes and photos) and create a support case(s) (P3 or P4) associated with your support contracts
- Access to all support case notes, attached files (MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Text, Image and PDFs less than 5MB in size), and related bug details
- Click to connect with your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly via phone or email
- Ability to request recently closed cases to be re-opened, request a status update, or request your case be closed
- View RMA details associated with your support cases, including access to up to date tracking information for Replacement RMA parts from the courier
- Initiate RMA returns for devices (schedule pickup and print shipping labels) to be sent back to Cisco
- View your support contract(s) status sorted by expiration date, or look up contract details by Serial Number
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads including five new Global Communities (Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian)
- Track your activities under My Activities for quick access to discussions you have started and replied to
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news and security updates
- Keep informed and stay updated via technical support videos presented by Cisco Experts
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- TAC Authored Support Documents - Filter document list by keyword(s)
- Bug Search - Research software defects by searching by keywords, bug ID, product or SW release (requires service contract)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Tags: cisco screenshots, cisco technical support, cisco tech support, best apps for cisco tech books.
•Look up contract details by Serial Number
•Embedded bar code scanner for contract lookup and support case creation
•Several bugs were harmed in the making of this release