The Cisco Technical Support mobile application for Android simplifies network maintenance, and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime!
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application is also like a virtual library, providing users access to mobile optimized support content including installation and configuration guides, data sheets, command reference guides more than 7,000 products including:
• ASR & ISR Enterprise Routers; CRS Core Routers; Small Business Routers
• Catalyst and Nexus Switches for the Enterprise and Data Center
• Meraki Wireless (wifi) Access Points and Controllers
• ASA Security Appliances, VPN clients (AnyConnect), and Firewalls
• Collaboration products (WebEx, Telepresence & Video Endpoints, Call Manager, Jabber)
• Data Center products (Nexus Switches, UCS Servers)
What's New in Version 3.14:
• UI/UX updates including a new look, larger text, and improved screen layouts.
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End of Life Reports in My Devices.
• Some behind the scenes work fixing bugs & updating some backend APIs.
Cisco Technical Support Basic Features - Available to all users:
• View product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access over 1,800 configuration examples and troubleshooting technotes authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• Receive PSIRT (Security Advisories) and End-of-Life mobile push notifications
• Access to the Cisco Reseller Locator located in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite RSS feeds, and video channels in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with the Pocket (Read-It-Later) service; go to http://www.getpocket.com/ for information on how to set up this service
Cisco Technical Support Advanced Features - Available to Cisco Support Contract holders:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create support cases and track return RMAs
• Access support case notes and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive support case updates via mobile push notifications
• Contact your assigned TAC engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent support cases for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases with a single tap
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set expiration reminders with "My Contracts"
• Use the embedded bar code scanner to easily look up product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Validate and update an installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End-of-Life reports in "My Devices"
Bug Search Tool:
• Access to the Bug Search Tool to assist with risk management, product maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, IOS version, or keyword
• Basic SSH/Telnet client for remotely connecting to network devices
• IPSec Overhead Calculator
Within the last year, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app has been recognized by:
• American Business "Stevie" Awards for best Business/Government mobile app
• International Business "Stevies" Awards for best Business/Government mobile app
• JD Power and Associates for outstanding customer service experience
• Customer Experience Association Award for customer support and technical content
• TSIA Star Award for best practice in knowledge management and self-serve content
Do you have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Tags: cisco tech support , cisco screenshots , cisco technical support , best apps for cisco tech books