City Inspection Software
CityReporter™ mobile inspection tools solve the most pressing concerns of inspectors, administrators, and technical support staff with a seamless, integrated, paperless solution.
CityReporter™ is a collection of productivity inspection tools for:
• Building inspections
• Park inspections
• Facility inspections
• Sports field inspections
• Road inspections
• Sidewalk inspections
• With ongoing development to meet the needs of small, medium, and large cities
CityReporter™ is for cities & park districts concerned about productivity, consistency, document management, customer service, liability, and storage costs.
• Reduces inspector’s paperwork burdens
• Eliminates factors that lead to lost or corrupted reports
• Reduces risk and liability
• Enhances communication
• Eliminates re keying of data
• Saves time
Smart Checklists are pre-loaded into your inspector’s smartphone or tablet.
• Accessible anywhere on Android, Apple /iOS, or BlackBerry devices - no cell service required
• Eliminates the need to re-key data, saving you time and money, and keeps your city, park district operating efficiently
• Prepared by experienced, accredited inspectors working alongside risk management experts
• Fully documents the entire inspection process, NOT just the violations
• Promotes thorough inspections that will stand up in court years later
Inspections are completed on a hand-held device, then transmitted to a central server for fast, easy retrieval on the web.
• Delivered as a cloud-software service, so there’s no downtime and no added IT infrastrucure costs
• Allows managers to conduct process-wide reviews and keep current, even during the most complex inspection and review process
• Can be easily customized for your city’s unique needs - gives you the freedom and control to customize
• Improves accuracy, legibility, and completeness of record keeping
• Demonstrates inspector competence and maintains your city’s reputation
Sign up for your free trial today! It couldn’t be easier to put CityReporter™ to the test, with a fully supported free trial. 325 + inspectors can't be wrong. Contact us to set up your account and unlock the application on your device. Once the trial period has expired, a contract is required for your city to continue with our service.
from 2 reviews