CMMS accessible anywhere, anyplace, anytime around the world, or whenever you need it, that is what Dalian Pro offers today.
We have developed a powerful, feature packed CMMS Web Browser software program, based on over forty years of maintenance experience in manufacturing, chemical, nuclear and aviation industries, with exposure to most of the current CMMS programs available. Our software is designed specifically with the end user, supervisor and maintenance manager in mind offering everything they require in one consolidated program. The program is fully compatible on the IPad and Android phone and tablet platforms and Blackberry, right out of the box. No additional expensive software required.. The most cost effective program on the market in terms of performance, functionality and user acceptance.
The objective is to increase user acceptance through ease of operation and standardized screen and utilizing pull down and wild card search feature where possible without sacrificing functionality. Increased user acceptance results in far greater quality of information being added to the program resulting in greater information available for analytical use of equipment performance and costs. This objective has been realized without compromising features or functionality. The most common failure of any CMMS program is related to user acceptance and the software support and deployment model used.
There are significant cost saving available in any maintenance organization through increased information, efficiency and organization through the use of appropriate and cost effective tools to provide information to effectively evaluations maintenance performance. If you cannot determine your true equipment operating and life cycle costs or measure the effectiveness of your maintenance organization, how can you attempt to improve and reduce costs and increase equipment availability? Information is everything.
Dalian CMMS has been designed specifically to reduce costs and it works with the advantage of increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
Many of the features:
• Web Browser Based.
• Real naming conventions for primary equipment.
• Ability to add subcomponent names.
• Pull Down menus in most areas to reduce data entry and errors.
• Auto PM generation.
• Vendor information.
• Supplier information.
• Equipment listing.
• Parts inventory.
• Parts management.
• Parts within PM's for BOM.
• Graphics in the Work Instructions.
• Parts information directly in the Work Instructions by line item.
• Parts linked to equipment for ease of addition in Work Orders.
• Parts where used features.
• Full WO scheduling capability.
• Point of use part usage within WO and PM WO's.
• Ability to include manuals and procedures.
• Easy to use and training is simplified with the web browsing format.
• Extensive reporting capability.
• MTTR and MTBF information on all facility, equipment and subcomponent levels.
• Easy PM creation and adjustment features.
• Customized logo to provide a company owned feel to the software.
And many more features.
Tags: cmms anywhere , free cmms , program cmms , cmms anywhere dalian , cmms , cmms parts screenshots , code cmms andrid , cmms equipment naming conventions , equipment naming conventions for cmms