Corduro brings community to your Android, with features like one-touch payments, credit card acceptance, and other benefits for consumers and organizations, in-person, online or on the go;
- Membership: Automatically become a member with organizations in our community – Corduro eliminates the need for a separate member card.
- PayMobile™ Wallet: Use your secure mobile wallet in the app, online, and anywhere PayMobile™ is accepted.
- Empowerment: Accept a payment for your favorite organizations – if you’re an organizational volunteer or sales person, now you can take a payment using your mobile phone or tablet, funds go directly to your organization and you get the credit.
- Privacy & Identify Management: You control what information is shared with the organizations you trust.
Organizations enjoy a multitude of benefits by joining the Corduro Community;
- Friction free one touch payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are a breeze when your customers connect with you on Corduro.
- Ambassador Empowerment: Your staff, volunteers and passionate followers can take a payment on your behalf by connecting with you on Corduro. Great at events or simply over conversation in the coffee shop.
- Fees: less than 2.5% for Visa/Mastercard/Discover card processing.
- Free Account: get a free merchant account from Corduro – No monthly fees, setup fees, or use your own if you already have an ideal processing relationship.
- Free Gateway: power your online and in-store systems with our next generation gateway and gain the benefits of an integrated community.
- Global: use your existing merchant account to gain access to payments anywhere in the world. It’s easy to connect our gateway to your own merchant account ( a $0.25 cent per transaction fee will apply).
- Fast setup: sign up and start accepting or making payments in minutes.
- Safe and secure: Corduro meets all industry-standard security practices to protect your information and your business.
Three simple steps:
1. Download the Corduro app
2. Setup your free account
3. Start accepting credit cards or pay with one touch
Go to www.corduro.com to find out more!
Tags: corduro paymobile compatible devices