1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Give your field employees access to work orders on their Android phones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Capture technician GPS data
- Attach pictures to work orders
- Assign and re-assign work orders
- See and manage your team's work orders
- Use the camera to scan materials bar codes
- Signature capture
Support for QR/Bar code scanning to start, pause and complete work orders.
A new "All Pending" work orders list view.
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet and WorkTrack Facilities Management only. A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
Tags: corrigo mobile, corrigonet mobile, corrigonet, corrigo, worktrack vs field service management, corrigonet instructions, corrigo mobile logging in, corrigonet app image, corrigo mobil, corrigo network mobil.
This latest release has added:
* Support for Work Plans.
* The ability to indicate which pieces of equipment were worked on during execution of a work order.
* The ability to change a work order asset.
* The ability to update non-historical asset attributes.