5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Give your field employees access to work orders on their Android phones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Capture technician GPS data
- Attach pictures to work orders
- Assign and re-assign work orders
- See and manage your team's work orders
- Use the camera to scan materials bar codes
- Signature capture
- Support for QR/Bar code scanning to start, pause, complete work orders and scan assets.
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet only. A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
Tags: corrigonet mobile, corrigo mobile, corrigonet, corrigo, corrigo mobile logging in, corrigo network mobil, corrigo mobil, corrigonet instructions, worktrack vs field service management, corrigonet app image.
This release contains several bug fixes