Learn how to utilize accounting, financial, and operating data as an asset to strengthen your management skills and help you position your business for a successful future today! Download Analyzing Cost Data for Management, the newest addition to the acclaimed Learning-To-Go app series NOW for an engaging, rigorous, and in-depth learning experience that will allow you to master using your business’ financial data as a managerial tool to inform your decision making and let you control and grow your business more effectively.
This unique mobile course outlines a multitude of important fiscal data management concepts and practices that will provide you with a viable supplement to better understand how to process, develop, and ultimately analyze business costs and other financial data. This knowledge will ultimately enable you to develop an optimal fiscal management strategy that will let you prosper within the unique fiscal dynamics of your business.
This in-depth mobile course covers a full spectrum of important financial concepts to know for managerial use. Among these topics are strategic cost management, contribution analysis, analysis of costs, and many others.
Analyzing Cost Data for Management is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into four sections and twelve chapters – and multiple study aides such as knowledge tests and interactive flashcards to ensure an effective learning experience. Designed specifically for optimized mobile learning this course is structured to work at the user’s pace and around their schedule. Furthermore, because this course is geared toward entrepreneurs with only a basic knowledge of fiscal management practices this app can prove to be an effective learning tool even for novice students.
• Introduction to Management Accounting
• Cost Classifications and Profit Concepts
• Accumulation of Costs — Job Order Costing
• Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
• Break Even and Cost Volume Profit Analysis
• Cost Behavior Analysis and Cost Estimation
• Budgeting for Profit Planning and Financial Modeling
• Responsibility Accounting and Cost Control through Standard Costs
• Performance Evaluation, Transfer Pricing, and Decentralization
• Relevant Costs and Short-Term Decisions
• Long-Term Investment and Capital Budgeting Decisions
• A Further Look at Capital Budgeting
• Financial Tables
• Full course text divided by chapter and section
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader ComboApp based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com
Tags: data cost management , essentials of profit planning mba