Cost Management course. MBA
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Intersog
The application is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
Dr. Shim received his M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business). Dr. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years.
Professor Shim has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
- Introduction to Cost Management
- Cost Classifications, Terminology, and Profit Concepts
- Cost Accounting Systems — Job Order Costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis
- Analysis of Cost Behavior
- Budgeting for Profit Planning
- Responsibility Accounting, Standard Costs, and Variances
- Control of Profit Centers
- Performance Measurement, Balanced Scorecard, and Transfer Pricing
- Non-routine Decisions and Life-Cycle and Target Costing
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Budgeting and Income Taxes
- Process Costing, Cost Allocation, and Joint Product Costing
- Total Quality Management and Quality Costs
- Inventory Management and Just-in-Time
- Full course text divided by chapter and section
- Interactive flashcards for subject review
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests
- Explanations of right and wrong answers
- Financial Tables
- No Internet connection requirement!
Tags: cost management, resources for mba on cost management & strategies, mba management, what is cost management, total cost management chapter mba, business cost management.edu, clobyosh online, cost management course, cost management apps, costing strategies.