5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Who is Courier Mobile for?
· Courier or express delivery companies - quickly locate and determine availability of drivers that use the Courier Mobile app
· Drivers, IC's or small courier companies - advise your customers of your location and availability using Courier Mobile
Share your real-time location and availability status with your trading partners
Using a GPS-enabled Android phone, you can let the Courier Exchange system know where you are and where you’re going. You have full control over Courier Mobile and can stop the tracking whenever you want.
Advertise where you’re travelling to, now and in the future
You can register your journeys from Courier Mobile and make yourself available for return loads or co-loads. These make more revenue for your business and are good for the environment too!
Manage your journeys on the move
If your plans change, you can edit or even delete your journeys using Courier Mobile. This automatically updates the Courier Exchange web site which is being viewed by the courier and express delivery companies who you work with and those you may be working with very soon as a direct result of Courier Exchange.
Receive ‘Live Notification' alerts from courier companies that need loads moving
When a courier company has work they need carrying out, you will automatically receive an email alert if you are driving the right size and type of vehicle for that load and are within the proximity of the pick-up
See what you’ve done
An 'event log' is available, so you can see your activity throughout the course of your business day. An online diary is available within Courier Exchange to record your bookings
Tags: courier companies, mobile courier, courier, list of mobile courie in usa, courier complete and, new courier exchange mobil app login, for courier business, courier tracking , courier app, courier app an, courier complete.
· Added 'My Booking' section to display currently booked load
· Update booking with the following statuses: On Site (pick up), Loaded, On Site (Delivery), Delivered / POD
· Country of residence determines local weight settings
· Tracking starts automatically when vehicle is changed
· If a fleet vehicle is being used by another driver, tracking cannot be turned on for that vehicle
· Journeys - Add journey from any country
· Journey ETA now optional