This is a stand-alone Costumer Relationship Management system, CRM, for your android smartphone. The free DEMO version has a limited database for 10 contact persons.
CRMMAP DEMO features:
1) A CRM system with at database for your contacts, appointments, orders and follow-up
2) The CRM is integrated with the phone book for easy contact registration
3) The CRM has easy contact with phone call and email-confirmation of appointments
4) The CRM has graphics to follow the sales pipeline from order date to sales closing date
5) Search facilities in the CRM database in order reports for ideas and opportunities
6) A CRM Meeting calendar
7) The CRM is integrated with a geographical map to show the places of your selected contacts, show the next appointment and if the appointment is today.
8) The CRM has graphical statistics to check the amount of appointments, orders, and sales in different months
The integration of the CRM system with the MAP may help you to keep a visual overview of your contacts, by preferably to make appointments with people in a close geographical range for the same day, to better evaluate driving time between meetings or planning other distance related activities.
The target group for this CRM app is the travelling salesmen or marketing manager. Therefore, all activities around the sales process should be covered.
- Register new contacts
- Phone call or email to make appointments
- Meetings of the day
- Make orders
- Make order report
- Close sale with invoice registering
- Follow-up on orders graphically (sales pipeline)
- Remember ideas or complaints
- Evaluate own activities and sales results
The philosophy of the CRM app is to focus of one costumer (or other contact) at a time. It is easy to shift to another contact person, but easier to finish all the activities concerning the current costumer. This may also help you to hold focus.
Tags: crm report orders , map demo code , stand alone crm phone , demo of opps js , map code demo , mapdemo.apk , stand alone crm demo , erp application , mapdemo
from 3 reviews