This mobile application was developed by ECapture Inc.
"David Legaz Android app on smartphones is great for finding the property you are looking for In Long Island, NY"
• Instantly access the most accurate and up-to-date real estate listings across Nassau, Suffolk and Queens.
• Show homes for sale, for rent in any city or in your current location on a map instantly
• Millions more photos directly from the MLS
• Property details, open house information and pricing on nearly any home for sale
• Save searches and listings
• Send listings to your family, friends and agent.
In 2001 The Legaz Team was awarded the Most ReferredTM Real Estate Agents designation. Most ReferredTM Realtors have been selected by a national survey of their peer Realtors.
Over 52,000 Realtors were surveyed and asked who they would recommend to their friends for honesty, integrity, professionalism and market knowledge, if they themselves were not available to sell real estate in Queens. As a result of this survey The Legaz Team was selected.
Whether you are selling a home or buying a home in Queens, you can count on the Legaz Team for your real estate needs. The Legaz Team will assist you with information about the neighborhood, including providing you with details on homes for sale, home listings, reports on schools, crime rates and much more.
Awards, Achievements & Professional Designations:
· REALTOR® - (we subscribe to a strict code of ethics and make a commitment to further education)
· Licensed Associate Broker - (not just an entry level salesperson)
· ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative (more qualified buyers)
· CRS - Certified Residential Specialist (advanced marketing)
· e-PRO - e-PRO® Internet REALTOR® (leverages the enormous power of the Internet)
· GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute (advanced education)
· SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist (expertise to counsel seniors)
· We Sell A Home Every 12 Days (proven track record)
· Top 3% of All REALTORS® (not all REALTORS® are created equal)
· Specializing in Residential Sales since 1994 (experience that nets you more $$$$)
· Most Most ReferredTM Real Estate Agent - 2001
Prior to entering real estate David attended Queensboro Nursing School, NYPD Police Academy and a very successful career as a Police Officer and retiring as a Sergeant. David brings his people skills and computer knowledge that he obtained from the NYPD into the real estate field. He is a member of the Agent Leadership Council at his Market Center and also at the Regional Level. David is also the Technology Coordinator at his market