100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
• Clock: punch in and out for your shifts and breaks.
• Schedule: see your scheduled shifts, time off, and holidays in a calendar view.
• Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.
• Availability: let your manager know when you are, and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.
• Attendance: view your location’s daily attendance and perform call-ins to replace no-shows.
• Employees: view a list of your employees, their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.
• Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees’ requests for time off.
• Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.
This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM clients, and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an employee of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: dayforce login, dayforce hcm, dayforce, dayforce task, j crew dayforce hcm, dayforce workforce management, dayforce hcm app sucks, dayforce mobile, why is there a failed connection on dayforce, aeropostale call in dayforce.
• Fresh new look!
• Additional login methods (via SSO and email)
• Improved Schedule Calendar UI
• Improved UI when editing weekly Availability
• local search in Messages
• Comments for shifts in Timesheet
• Hyperlink field in Tasks
• Various bug fixes
Note: The new login, comment, and URL additions require your company to be running server version 6.44. Additionally, the new login methods need to be enabled by the company for your use.