For those pesky potholes, damaged street signs, and other local problems that get you down, the DC311 app makes reporting a problem easier than ever. This Android phone, and tablet compatible, app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to select from. The app allows you to upload pictures to accompany your request. The mobile app can also be used for a variety of other issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters, and bulk collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted.
dc 311, dc311, dc311.org.
Recently changed in this version
- Auto-populate summary field with request type
- Avoid full-screen keyboard input in landscape orientation
- Improved reporting experience, w/ busy indicator
- Improved background task experience, w/ dimmed screen
- Improved stability during configuration changes
- Fixed crash when report is moderated
- Improved login handling during status changes