500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
DD Sales lets you:
- Easily create and update active deals by tapping, rather than typing
- Get alerts based on context (time, location, etc) reminding you to log calls and emails, or to review an account before a meeting
- See other deals in play for your team members
- Spend less time reporting, and more time selling
How it works:
- Use your business email to create a DD Sales account, or sign in with Salesforce (Enterprise edition or above) to sync your opportunities
- Your first team member to join will become your DD Sales team administrator, with access to the web-based administrator dashboard
- Use your dashboard to: set up custom fields, manage your Salesforce connection, invite team members, and access behavioral analytics for your sales team
- Basic: Up to 3 users are free, forever
- Premium: 5 to 25 users, $20/user/month
- Enterprise: 25+ users, $40/user/month
For DD Sales' advanced contextual features to work, the app requires permission to access your GPS location, SMS messages, your personal information (call log, calendar events, and contacts) and your accounts (e.g. Tasks). All of this data is only accessed locally on your device, and is never stored on our servers.
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the category leader in mobile engagement applications for enterprise events and sales teams. In use by some of the world’s most innovative organizations, including HP, Lowe’s, Roche, IDG, Cisco Systems, ad:Tech, Adobe, RightNow Technologies, and UBM, DoubleDutch helps companies tap into mobile, social functionality to maximize engagement, unlock business insight, boost productivity and create radical transparency across every line of business.
Tags: dd sales crm.
1. Performance improvement
2. Contextual alert improvement
3. Bug fixes
1. Conditional Measurement