Dr.Web Launcher is a secure interface designed to protect the users of the mobile devices working under the Android™ operating system from using some of the installed applications and viewing the undesirable web sites.
Dr.Web Launcher performs the following functions:
• Creating separate list of the available applications for each user of the mobile device
• Easy switching between users
• Adding widgets to access the device functions and installed applications
• Use of a special safe Dr.Web browser
• Protection from viewing the undesirable web resources by blocking the users access to a number of categories of not recommended and potentially dangerous web sites (known sources of viruses, gambling, drugs, social networks, terrorism, adult content, etc.)
Tags: androhelm , launcher beta , launcher