1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Users benefit from a secure environment and true mobility when collaborating on documents, resulting in greater productivity for government organisations and enterprises.
Organisations balance between mobility and productivity, while compliant to stringent IT protocol.
• Secure by passcode protection
• Files & folder sharing with time expiry
• Content is secure with file-level AES-256 bit file encryption
• Mobile-enabled your current file storages
• Supports multiple connections
• Users may access documents stored in the Document Library, even while offline.
• Compatible with:
- REST based storage - Windows Azure and AWS S3
- Webdav Storage
- Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft SharePoint online on Office365
- CIFS-based Storage Systems, including NAS, SAN, iSCSI, Windows Storage Server and Windows File Server.
• Access, view and manage files on mobile devices as well
• View file versions and able to restore previous versions
• Download and read files, even when offline
• PDF annotations and PDF form support on/offline
• Share files and folders securely by emailing the URL for downloads, and protect access with 2 factor authentication
• Quick access to shared files and folders in a folder
- With the "Share In" folder (for files/folders shared with the user)
- With the "Share Out" folder (for files/folders shared by the user).
• Team collaboration: Collaborate on critical strategy documents
• Directors’ meetings: Secure access, with on-premise storage
• Survey / On-site information collection: Reduce time-to-market = Decrease response time
• Storage consolidation: Streamline storage silos to enable access across storage system
• Secure file transfer: Secure file transfer of large files (>10MB) using two-factor authentication (2FA) via SMS
• Access corporate knowledge repository on-the-go: E.g. Instruction manuals, mobile-based knowledge, SOPs or confidential contracts
• Eliminate thumb drives which may be easily misplaced
For more benefits, please visit www.easishare.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload Request: Easily send a link to request for file(s) upload.
• Multi-Select files to move, copy, delete and share easily
• Edit share which allow user to remove recipient from existing share
• Set notification preference when sharing documents and folder
• Disable view on selective folders and files
• Finer cache policy by folder level
Bug fixes and performance improvement