eazyCMS Mobile Website Editor
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Eazyweb
All you need is an eazyCMS site (either a custom design from eazyweb.net or an off-the-shelf design from eazySiteBuilder.com) and then you can edit parts of your website using this Android app! Add a news item, post an event, create an image gallery, post to your Blog... all this and more is now possible using the eazyCMS Mobile App.
Using this advanced system, you can easily edit any of the following items in your site database:
• News (Add, edit or delete);
• Links (Add, edit or delete);
• Blog (Add, edit or delete Blog posts, plus view user comments);
• Galleries (Add, edit or delete, plus upload imagery to an Image Gallery direct from the phone’s camera and/or photo gallery);
• FAQs (Add, edit or delete, plus show/hide FAQ from site);
• Events (Add, edit or delete events);
• Traffic Analyser (discover the most popular pages in your website, viewed in Column Chart, Pie Chart or Tabular List format).
In this way, Website Administrators are able to post important information directly to their website from their mobile phone or tablet.
New features are added regularly, and all users benefit from updates to the system at regular intervals.
eazyCMS is a continually evolving & robust product platform, in use by thousands of businesses worldwide, backed by a company with a proven track record of 15+ years software and internet development.
Already got an eazyweb site? You're good to go! Just install the eazyCMS App now. Otherwise, visit us today at http://www.eazyweb.net and ask us about converting your existing site to the eazyCMS format.
Tags: mobile website editor, free mobile website editor, mobile web page editor, eazyweb logo, editor mobile website, site editor, website editor.
eazyCMS 4.0.1 is now location aware! Based on your current location, the system defaults to the closest eazyCMS server for login. (You can always override this choice, by selecting a different option on the login screen)
Added a link to the Main Menu to view the live website. Website opens in the default web app. Click back to return to eazyCMS.