e-Droid-Cell Pro Spreadsheet
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By A.M. Web Expert Inc.
Only the Excel 2003 binary XLS format is supported.
Compatible with Dropbox for cloud support! (see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dropbox.android)
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/amwebexpert
Youtube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8
Warning: Android 1.5 and 1.6 OS are supported but we have detected that Google "Cloud Print" feature may not work under Android 1.x for some devices.
Edit your spreadsheets on the go with one of the most user friendly editor for Microsoft Excel files (100% Excel compatible). Offers powerful data computation with support for 124 Excel functions, Drop Down List support (select values from a predefined list), cell, number and dates formatting, row and column sizes, filters, sorting, cut, copy, paste, undo, charting, exporting as PDF, etc.
Edit your Excel worksheets on the go!
See new "how-to's" online series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DB8FDEF313638E8&feature=plcp
Includes a "Macro" mechanism allowing to script the application. Although the Macro language is not compatible with VBA (Visual Basic Applications) it does allows for doing almost anything required by a Macro language.
Ways you can use the application:
- Create invoices from an Excel template, then email the invoice to customer directly (HTML or PDF)
- Design a worksheet with complex formulas and use it as a complex calculator
- Create an Excel form with cells to fill in with drop down lists and keep track of your customers survey
- Track GPS locations and add other tabular informations (Latitude, longitude and accuracy are written back into spreadsheet)
- These are just examples; it could also be something much better :-)
E-mail us for any problem at firstname.lastname@example.org: you will be surprized of the quick reply!
Tags: e droid cell pro, ecell xls pro, excel xls pro, excel, xls viewer, tableur, edroidcell light, excel macro, edroidcell, ecell xls.
- Disabled "auto-save" feature when the SD card is read-only
- Fixed bar charts not visible on some devices like Nexus 7 (thanks Douglas for emailing the issue)
- Fixed boolean sorting issue (thanks Tom for emailing the issue)
- Fixed licence verification crash on Lolipop (Android 5)