Enders Point of Sale Demo
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
This is the free version of the app. The free version is limited by features and the amount of database products you can have. The Demo version is limited to 20 database products. You can purchase and download the paid version to remove all limitations and gain addiational features.
It can be used for and not limited to:
* Retail Kiosks
* Farmers Market Vendors
* Craft Fair Vendors
* Flea Market Vendors
* Show Vendors
* Garage Sales
* Sidewalk Sale Vendors
* And many many more...
Features that Enders POS provide are:
* Line Item Inventory Screen
* Pay with Cash or Square
* Credit/Debit Card integration using Square Up.
* Two tax settings
* Database Backup to SD card.
* Detail, History, and Customer Reports
* Discount Line Items.
* Customer name and email in sale.
* (Paid Version Only) Import/Export Category and Inventory Data in CSV format.
* (Paid Version Only) Export Reports to CSV file.
* (Paid Version Only) Inventory Tracking.
* (Paid Version Only) Low Inventory Filter.
* (Paid Version Only) Email Receipts
* (Paid Version Only) Customer Tracking
* (Paid Version Only) Unlimited Invetory Products.
* (Paid Version Only) Star Receipt Printer Support! You can search local network for Star Printers from app.
* (Paid Version Only) Margins Report!
* (Paid Version Only) Reprint/Resend previous sales!
* (Paid Version Only) Process credit cards with BluePay!
Reports can be viewed through a date range. They will describe amount totals by department, tax groups, and tendered type.
If you have the Square app installed on your device, it will move the sale to the Square app. Once payment is complete, you will return to Enders POS with the results. You must register with square to use the Square app.
Please email any support or feature requests to email@example.com. If you encounter any errors, please report them ASAP. If there is something you do not like about the app, please let me know and we can discuss it.
I will reply as quick as I can. Thank you.
One commenter has mentioned that reports are only stored for one day. You can see previous days by selecting the From Date and To Date to create a range. You then need to press the Build Report button on the top of the screen.
Tags: pos, enders pos, free pos, get item (pos), pos free trial, line item entry, point of sale german, point sale, point of sale deutsch, enders pos trial.
1. Several Bug fixes many backend changes.
2. Added negative value price for items
3. Updated help file for new paid version features.
4. Basic integration with square.
1. Re-added barcode scanning when making database products. It works again!
2. Added check to see installation version of Square. Will open but without sending amount. You need to enter it.
3. Various Bug fixes